Monday, August 21, 2017

Story in NeoOpsis (and WWC/Chatauqua)

NeoOpsis 28 is now available to order, and it includes my story 'Broken Dishes'. Here's the link:

http://www.neo-opsis.ca/Twenty-Eight.htm

When Words Collide was wonderful as usual. Lots of inspiration and good company, and I also got some practical advice about self publishing. I am leaning more and more towards going that route with my current novel. I just need to find time for a few final revisions and figuring out how to format it and making a cover and all the other stuff that I'm sure I'll discover needs doing. . .

The Chatauqua event also went well, and gave me an excuse to explore some really interesting areas of history. Dawn Blue was great to work with: it was one of those cases where we were very much in tune with our ideas of what sort of stories to tell, and the set just naturally came together.

No comments: